The intended March 2004 launch of the Policy Analysis Market has sparked some interest of late. Some comments and clarifications are in order:
1. The Policy Analysis Market that was to be launched in March 2004 will not engage in the trading of terrorism securities, or any other securities directly linked to violent acts.
2. No government money is involved.
3. No government agency is involved.
4. No government agency has been contacted in regard to the March 2004 launch of the Policy Analysis Market (and none have shown any interest).
5. No individual currently engaged in government service or formerly engaged in government service is involved.
6. No laws regarding securities trading or gambling will be violated.